Zero Hash LLC and Zero Hash Liquidity Services LLC are licensed to engage in Virtual Currency Business Activities by the New York State Department of Financial Services.
Please note the following disclosures associated with digital assets (referred to herein as "virtual currency"):
- Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or Securities Investor Protection Corporation protections.
- Legislative and regulatory changes or actions at the state, federal, or international level may adversely affect the use, transfer, exchange, and value of virtual currency.
- Transactions in virtual currency may be irreversible, and, accordingly, losses due to fraudulent or accidental transactions may not be recoverable.
- Some virtual currency transactions shall be deemed to be made when recorded on a public ledger, which is not necessarily the date or time that the customer initiates the transaction.
- The value of virtual currency may be derived from the continued willingness of market participants to exchange fiat currency for virtual currency, which may result in the potential for permanent and total loss of value of a particular virtual currency should the market for that virtual currency disappear.
- There is no assurance that a person who accepts a virtual currency as payment today will continue to do so in the future.
- The volatility and unpredictability of the price of virtual currency relative to fiat currency may result in significant loss over a short period of time.
- The nature of virtual currency may lead to an increased risk of fraud or cyber-attack.
- The nature of virtual currency means that any technological difficulties experienced by bitFlyer may prevent the access or use of a customer’s virtual currency.
- Any bond or trust account maintained by Zero Hash or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates for the benefit of its customers may not be sufficient to cover all losses incurred by customers.
Any complaints regarding Zero Hash LLC or Zero Hash Liquidity Services LLC may be sent to either entity at 327 N Aberdeen St, Chicago, IL 60607-1202 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints may also be submitted via telephone at (855) 744-7333. A complainant may also bring his or her complaint to the attention of the New York Department of Financial Services at One State Street, New York, NY 10004-1511 or through the internet at www.dfs.ny.gov. Complaints may also be made to the New York Department of Financial Services through telephone at (800) 342-3736.